December 31, 2011

a blog for the Williams

Here comes a new year and a new blog! I'm excited to start it up so that people have another way to stalk the new Williams family and see what we are up to. Our lives are pretty intense and consist of a lot of work, cleaning, and school so now you can read entries about all that exciting stuff. To read about how me and Carson got hooked up go to my best friend blog and read the post I wrote for her blog back in August. Click HERE

wedding day/honeymoon/life after the big day post coming soon! :)

2 comments:

kylee said...

first post!!! so happy right now! cannot wait until you post about the wedding & honeymoon. i may or may not beg you to let me come over next week sometime so i can get the in person story about the honeymoon. LOVEYOU!

Katherine said...

Yahoo!