January 9, 2012

Our wedding Photographer

I wanted to do a little post about our wedding photographer! We found her through my friend Emilee Hamp and THANK GOODNESS we did! She was seriously hands down the best! She was so professional, organized, easy going, and funny! She made me and Carson feel super comfortable and we could just be ourselves while she took our pictures. They turned out better than I could have dreamed and sometimes when I look at them I get teary eyed because she captured our love perfectly. I would recommended her to anyone who is looking to get wedding pictures, family pictures, or senior pictures.
      For our engagements me and Carson took a trip down to St.George/Ceder City. I remember the car ride down with Cars and just having butterflies the whole time. We talked, laughed, and sang our lungs out. We met up with Abbey early one morning and she drove us down to the most perfect location for our engagements. I just remember laughing a lot and having so much fun. For one picture Abbey told Carson to smell my hair and that morning I had used my grandmas shampoo to wash it so Carson smelled my hair and said " Yum grandma shampoo..." okay maybe you had to be there but I thought it was so funny! Abbey totally captured me laughing so hard and it turned out to be one of my favorite pictures. We then tried to recreate this picture that I saw once where the couple was hanging upside down kissing. We found this fence and decided it would work. Well... it didn't. It was so hard to stay up on the fence and Carson pretty much did a flip off the bars and then I was yelling for him to help me down and he helped me by putting my feet over his shoulders and dropping me on my head. Check out the pictures HERE
       Carson tagged along for my bridal session and I am so glad he did because Abbey captured some of my favorite pictures of us together. We started out a This is The Place and then drove down to the Temple to finish them off. I remember I was so cold by the end and luckily my mom had bought me a beautiful fur coat that looked amazing with my dress. To see our bridals go HERE
      Seriously if your looking for a photographer contact Abbey! She is super busy so you have to snag her early. I can't wait to share the actual wedding day pictures with everyone so keep checking back!

3 comments:

ak studio & design said...

You are seriously so sweet! I can't tell you how much I LOVED being a part of your wedding. I remember that everyone would always tell how funny you two were and how fun it would be to photograph your wedding and they were so right!!! It was a total blast!!!! I am so excited to show off your wedding photos soon!!! You guys are so wonderful :)

Katherine said...

Everything you said I totally second! Can't wait for the wedding photo. On a side the metallic finish is soooo cool! I love them!

Caitlin said...

OK! I'm in love with all of these and you two!