April 6, 2012

Tagged!

Tag i'm it! 


Here is how it works!

1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No saying "If you're reading this, you're tagged!"


11 Random Things About MEEEE!

1. Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite movie. I will have a little girl one day and I will call her little Belle:)
2. Mullets. Are. AWESOME! I'v had this weird obsession with them since the 7th grade, I think it had something to do with a Queen phase I went through One day I will make Carson grow one but until now I just live off of pictures that my friends send me. 
3. I have 9 frequent buyer yogurt stamp cards from different places in my wallet. I crave it all the time and could eat it everyday for the rest of my life!
4. I currently have 4 jobs and love every single one of them. Caretaker for the mentally disabled, Crossfit trainer, yoga instructor, and dance/cheer/tumbling teacher. To say I am busy is a understatement. 
5. I have always wanted to go on a mission and thought I would go before I got married but marriage came first and so my mission will have to wait until my kids are all grown up and I can go with my husband. 
6. I am my dads favorite daughter! ...I don't have any sisters but even if I did I would still be his favorite:) I have a real special place in my heart for my daddy. I love him so much!!! 
7.  I floss my teeth every single night no matter how late or how tired I am.
8. my dream job is to teach fitness classes to disabled people. 
9. My purse is like a refrigerator, I always have bags of fruit and vegetables inside. 
10. I am in love with the moon. (and my husband of course) 
11. I have a picking problem. We have recently started taking off our wallpaper in our house and I could pick that stuff off for hours! My picking problem also transfers over into things like zits and scabs. yum!

Questions for me from Lexie:
1.if you could dye your skin any color (if having some crazy color of skin was in) what color would you be? why?  PINK! It's pretty and it makes me happy! 
2.what is your current favorite song? why? and give us the favorite line? Oh boy I go through weekly song obsessions and this week it seems to be Amazing Eyes by Good Old War it's been on repeat for days. I don't know that I have a favorite line, the entire feel of the song just gets to me!
3.if you could give 1,000,000 to a charity fund. what would you choose? Wow this one is hard! There are so so so many great charity things out there! I would have to do a little research on it but I would love to give money to a foundation that helps disadvantaged families with disabled children. 
4.if you could be any character from a movie who would you choose? easy, BELLE! She is smart, beautiful, classy, and lives in a castle. 
5.what is your favorite childhood memory? Hmmm well if you know me you know I have the memory of a goldfish. Childhood is all a blur to me. Oh here we go..... I remember I would always get so excited when it would rain outside because that meant that the dirt in the front of the house would get really muddy. I would go outside and make "mud pies" and then play house and pretend to serve my mud pies to my "friends." good times with just me and the mud. 
6. if you could transport your self ANYWHERE (earth or space) where would you go? THE MOON:)
7. who would you take with you to (answer of question 6) just this really hot guy named Carson Williams
8. Peeta or Gale? GALE all the way! Not just because he is hottie in the movie either... 
9. if you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life and NOT get fat or have any health problems what would you choose? Pumpkin chocolate chip bread from great harvest and peanut butter frozen yogurt with cookie dough on top. ( okay I know that's two things but I couldn't pick) 
10. what is your guilty pleasure tv show/book/magazine/anything? hmmm I don't really have time to indulge myself in guilty pleasures... but if I did it would probably be stupid, pointless, yet hilarious YouTube videos like this.
11. do you perfer Spring.. Winter.. Summer.. Fall..? SUMMER all the way no question. boating. sun. frozen yogurt. warm night looking up at the moon. 

okay so thats that! I am now tagging...
here are your 11 questions to answer
1. What is your favorite Cereal?
2. If you could buy all your clothes from one department store where would it be?
3. What is the last book you read and did you like it?
4. Nsync or Backstreet Boys?
5. What's the farthest away from home you have been?
6. Who did you want to marry when you were little?
7. Do you have any strange phobias?
8. What was your first job?
9. What is your favorite quote? 
10. what is your pet peeve?
11. If you had choose between never washing your bed sheet or bath towel which would it be?

No comments: