January 24, 2012

Deep Beauty


Tuesdays are my sleep-in/workout/clean the house/ facebook stalk/YouTube days. Today I found this video and... YES I cried. I have listened to this talk before but kind of forgot about it and today was one of those days that I really needed to hear this! I am so grateful for the examples of true beauty that I have in my life. There are so many people that have helped me to realize what true deep beauty really is but I want to give a shout out to my best friend miss Amanda Sumner! I honestly have never met anyone with a more beautiful heart. She is so close to the savior and just like this video says, it shows in her eyes and that is what makes her have that deep beauty. I am so blessed to have her as a best friend!

7 comments:

memory said...

that's who i want to be. beautifully told.

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Unknown said...

so, i saw your comment above mine on ky's blog and i have heard so much about you via her blog so i had to stop by! i'm obsessed with hearing about weddings and i loved seeing all her posts about yours, you were seriously such a beautiful bride!! can i please become a regular stalker?

Elsha said...

I am in love with your dress! Your wedding was absolutely stunning! Gorgeous! Consider me a new follower.

ayley said...

I LOVE MY COUSIN SO MUCH!!!

Ashley said...

aw, love this!!

McKall Elle Emery said...

love you both! you both are the perfect example of deep true beauty! and much much more

kristy jane said...

okay did amanda ever see this?? that's cute etter! ps don't ask me why my name is so weird looking when i leave a comment.