February 1, 2012

The Honeymoon

Best
vacation
EVER
I don't think any vacation from the past or my future will ever compare to the perfectness of Puerto Vallarta. I got to spend every single day, hour, minute, and second with my best friend/husband. Something that when you come back to "real life" of work and school you don't get to do. We decided to go with an all inclusive resort and it was the best idea ever. All you can eat Mexican, Italian, and yummy virgin strawberry daiquiri's. Let's just say any weight I lost for the wedding was put back on in a matter of days:) and boy was it worth it! The beach was literally in the back of the hotel and we spent so much time jumping around and laughing in the waves and watching the sun set over the ocean. We also went on a crazy zip line tour... talk about SWEET. Repelling and soaring through the trees and looking at Carson's butt in a harness... Doesn't get any better ;) One day we went into the city and just walked around, luckily Carson speaks Spanish so he was able to get us around everywhere. We ate some legit Mexican greasy food and it was delicious, stopped in a museum, and visited a cathedral. Puerto Vallarta was so beautiful and it made my love for traveling grow stronger. I always had this vision in my mind of what my honeymoon would be like... fun, relaxing, romantic... and honestly it was better than I dreamed.

4 comments:

Miki {Becoming What I Always Was} said...

I love love love puerta vallarta! I hate coming back to reality after any vacation, but it was especially hard after the honeymooon!

kylee said...

i want more pictures! including one of you wearing your baby making shirt. ahhhh this post is the best thing of my life! oh and ps. you have a rockin bod heath. hello gorgeous girl in a yellow swimsuit.

Brissa said...

i'm with kylee, more pictures! it sounds like your honeymoon was a blast! oh love!!

Caitlin said...

k please more pictures on facebook! looks like you guys had so much fun :)