February 21, 2012

Valentines Day Awesomeness

I woke up to a fresh aroma of banana pancakes and freshly squeezed orange juice. I ran into the kitchen where Carson had set up a romantic candlelight breakfast. We enjoyed our heart shaped pancakes and talked about how much we loved eachother. It was then off the work for both of us, as I got into my car it was filled with lots of chocolate and roses with the most romantic note about me being the hottest, most awesomest, best wife ever in the whole entire universe. I drove to work and carson randomly sent me "I love you" texts throughout the day:) I came home to clean house and my husband waiting at the door with a big kiss. We went to The Melting Pot for dinner and again talked about mushy gushy romance kinda stuff. Then we went to frozen yogurt where he let me get the biggest size filled to the brim with peanut butter yogurt and cookie dough on top. I was in love with my frozen yogurt... and Carson. He then took me shopping and let me pick out some new running shoes that I have been needing. He told me he had lots of money so that I could go wild. I ended up buying the shoes, new pants, and new cell phone case, some jewelery, and a dress. I am so glad we are rich! I just wish I could have gotten the purse but he had to step in somewhere or else we would have had to sell our house... but like I said, we're rich! We then drove home holding hand and flapping our eyelashes at eachother. Then when we got home to top everything off there was a check in the mail for a million dollars! WOOHOO!!!! okay that was lie. and thing before that was a lie, and before that, and the we're rich part is also a lie, and we didn't go to the Melting Pot..... and our Valentines Day looked a little more like this....
I woke up early to teach Crossfit and Carson went to work. Then I came home from Crossfit and got ready for job #2 teaching dance and cheer at Bliss. Luckily Carson works so close to home that he got to come home on his lunch break to eat with me! On my way to work I stopped by the Chocolate Cottage to pick up some chocolate strawberries for Carson...and for me:) I got home around 7ish and started to clean the house a little before Carson got home from school. I also had picked up our wedding video a few days earlier so I got that set up on the TV to surprise him. Carson got home from school at around 9 or so and I was so so so excited to see him. When I heard his car pull up I literally got thousands of butterflies. He came in and a gave him a Valentines Day hug and kiss. We then watched our wedding video and I cried like a baby the whole time. Then I cried because I love my husband so much. We didn't get to do anything crazy and we didn't have the money to buy eachother presents but it was the best Valentines Day of my life!
I superly duperly love this guy!


oh ps. Carson did buy Frozen Yogurt which is like 1083gjr89bh83a4 times better than flowers.

4 comments:

Lexie and Brayden said...

Hahahaha this post cracked me up! I was like wow... Brayden didn't take meeeee shopping!! Love it so funny! Can't wait to see your wedding video though!! Yay!

kylee said...

i love you two. so much. and i want to come over ASAP to watch that video and eat your homemade apple treats.

Brissa said...

what a sweet valentine's day. there's nothing better than getting thousands of butterflies and having everything feel like new. mmm love.

Caitlin said...

loving carsons facial hair! you two are great. by the way loved the wedding video :) such a beautiful day. and sounds like a perfect valentines to me! this post cracked me up. love you cuzy.