February 26, 2012

our sweet awesome perfect radical date video by the amazingly talented Haugen Creative

In the brutal days of being engaged I used to torement myself with other peoples wedding videos dreaming of my special day and feeling like it was forever far away. I wasted a lot of time just soaking up other peoples love for eachother. It just makes me so happy! After I got engaged I knew I wanted someone superly awesome to film our wedding. I did lots of research and decided to go with Haugen Creative. THEY ARE THE COOLEST BESTEST VIDEO PEOPLE AROUND AND I LOVE THEM!!!!!!! Okay but really after we got our date video back I just about passed out, it was perfect and I felt like they captured our friendship and love as a couple. It was just what I wanted! We showed this video at our wedding dinner the day before we got married and then it was also playing at our wedding with our pictures of each other displayed next to it.


so here it is:)



I am so happy I have something like this to show our 12 kids when we get old, fat, and boring:)
check back soon because our wedding video will be making an apperence!

... and spellcheck is not working right so please forgive me and my tearible speeling skillz

7 comments:

Marlies said...

HEATHER!!! OH my gosh I'm in love!! I LOVE this! You two are so dang adorable!!!

Caitlin said...

obsessed! love their videos waaaay too much! you and cars are the cutest.

kylee said...

i have been waiting for the day this shows up on youtube/your blog. i am so glad it's finally here. don't be surprised if i watch it daily. and yes this is going on my blog too because well, you're my best friend and watching you be in love is the best thing ever.

Brissa said...

this.is.adorable!!! oh i just love it! your love jumped out of the screen and hugged me!!!

Lexie and Brayden said...

aah this makes me so happy. brissa said the love hugged her.. i just hugged my laptop i was feeling so warm and fuzzy :) you guys are great.

Ali said...

found this from kylee's blog and um this is the cutest video i have EVER seen. and being a hopeless romantic i have seen a lot. so so SO darling.

his little lady said...

oh goodness, just saw this over on kylee's blog. you both are absolutely adorable together. so very happy for you!
xo TJ