June 18, 2012

Reception Video and thank you's!

Well here it is, the last of our video from our wedding day. This one is worth watching the whole thing just to see me biff it on the dance floor in my wedding dress :) If you were there watch closely because you will probably make an appearance!!! Big thanks to all those who made this day so special for me. 
THANK YOU TO...
-My mom, she pretty much put this whole thing on. I gave her my vision and she brought it to life. Everything was better than I even wanted! Thanks mom!
- My dad, the sign at the beginning of the video...yeah my dad made that, and the lighted wood hanging that me and cars stood under during the reception, yeah he made that too, he is pretty amazing. Thanks for everything that you put into my wedding dad!
-Vicky Bowers, Helped out my mom so so so much! When my mom needed help Vicky was her go to person to call and always had the best ideas! I know my mom was extremely grateful for all of the help she got from Vicky, the day of the wedding Vicky made sure everything ran smoothly and was running to and from the kitchen the entire time. Thanks for all your help Vicky, you are the best!
- Bridesmaids and Groomsman, because I didn't hire a wedding planner or a venue to decorate everything they came early to the reception area to set everything up and stayed late to take everything down and clean up, you guys have no idea how much stress that relieved from me and my family! Thank you so much for being such great friends to me and Carson we love you guys!
-Christine Thomas, My cousin and florist. Um if you didn't see my bouquet you need to go HERE now and take a look. It was so beautiful, all the flowers were! The flowers just made the wedding come to life! Thank you Christine...You are amazing!
-Wendy and Scott/Carson's parents, I love them! I am so lucky to now be a part of their family! They put together the most perfect wedding dinner the night before (doesn't get better than Cafe Rio!) they helped out so much with the whole night but most of all I am grateful for their support and love!
-Abbey Kyhl, our photographer who we absolutely love and would recommend to everyone! She is so personable and me and Carson feel so comfortable. I loved her so much I did an entire blog post on her HERE. Thanks Abbey for capturing the best day of my life!
- Haugen Creative, our wedding video is one of my most favorite things! I still watch it all the time and I keep loving it even more, they are so talented and fun to work with.
other family and friends- Thank you so so so much for all the support that you gave me and Carson! We are so grateful and feel blessed to have such amazing people surrounding us! Thank you to all those who threw me wedding showers and put time into making me and Carson feel special!  You guys are the best!!!!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Yes I still get teary eyed every time I watch it. You are so beautiful, and it was one of the best times of my life!

kylee said...

the minute you two start dancing, the tears start rushing. just as they did the night of. gosh i love you two.

B and C said...

Such a fun day, So glad I got to be a part of it and help in a small way. Loved making your flowers special. xoxo

Amanda Schroeder said...

Could you be a prettier bride? You're so so stunning.